Dr. Yibin Zhou
Yibin received his PhD in Science from South China University of Technology in 2023. His previous research is mainly focused on the design, synthesis, and application of organic small molecules/supramolecular materials. Dr. Zhou joined Liu’s Lab as a postdoc researcher in September 2023. His research interests are focused on the synthesis of organic semiconductor materials and device construction.
1. Zhou Y, Tang H, Wu H, Jiang X, Wang L, Cao D. Supramolecular Cyclization Induced Emission Enhancement in a Pillararene Probe for Discrimination of Spermine. (Chin. Chem. Lett.doi: 10.1016/j.cclet.2023.108626)
2. Zhou Y, Tang, H, Li Z, Xu L, Wang L, Cao D. Bio-Inspired AIE Pillararene Probe with Multiple Binding Sites to Discriminate Alkanediamines. Chem. Commun. 2021, 57, 13114-13117.
3. Zhou Y, Chen Y, Duan C, Zeng L, Liu M, Zhou Y, Gao W, Huang X, Wu, H. Aggregation-Induced Emission-Active 1,4-Dihydropyridine-Based Dual-Phase Fluorescent Sensor with Multiple Functions. Chem. Asian J. 2019, 14, 2242-2250.
4. Zhou Y, Liu Y, Guo Y, Liu M, Chen J, Huang X, Gao W, Ding J, Cheng Y, Wu H. Mechanochromic and Acidochromic Response of 4H-pyran Derivatives with Aggregation-Induced Emission Properties. Dyes Pigm. 2017, 141, 428-440.
5. Zhou Y, Qian L, Liu M, Huang X, Wang Y, Cheng Y, Gao W, Wu G, Wu H. 5-(2,6-Bis((E)-4-(dimethylamino)styryl)-1-ethylpyridin-4(1H)-ylidene)-2,2-dimethyl-1,3-dioxane-4,6-dione: Aggregation-Induced Emission, Polymorphism, Mechanochromism, and Thermochromism. J. Mater. Chem. C. 2017, 5, 9264-9272.
6. Zhou Y, Qian L, Liu M, Wu G, Gao W, Ding J, Huang X, Wu H. Significant Substitution Effect on the Mechanochromic Properties of 1,4-Dihydropyridine Derivatives with Simple Structure. RSC Adv. 2017, 7, 51444-51451.
7. Duan C1, Zhou Y1, Shan G, Chen Y, Zhao W, Yuan D, Zeng L, Huang X, Niu G. Bright Solid-State Red-Emissive BODIPYs: Facile Synthesis and Their High-Contrast Mechanochromic Properties. J. Mater. Chem. C. 2019, 7, 3471-3478. (Co-first author)