Dr. Qiong Wu
Qiong received her Ph.D. in National Center for Nanoscience and Technology, Chines Academy of Sciences in 2021. Her previous research is mainly focused on material design, synthesis and device fabrication of all-small-molecule organic solar cells. Then, she worked as a S&T product development Chemist in PPG Coatings (Tianjin) Co. LTD from July 2021 to December 2022. Dr. Wu joined Liu’s Lab as a postdoc researcher in September 2023. Her research interests are focused on the construction of large-area flexible organic photovoltaic devices.
1. Wu Q., Deng D., Wei Z., et al. Modulation of Donor Alkyl Terminal Chains with Shifting Branching Point Leads to Optimized Morphology and Efficient All-Small-Molecule Organic Solar Cells. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2020, 12, 25100–25107.
2. Wu Q., Deng D., Wei Z., et al. Fluorination-substitution Effect on All-small-molecule Organic Solar Cells. Sci. China Chem., 2019, 62, 837–844.
3. Wu Q., Deng D., Lu K. and Wei Z. D-A Structural Protean Small Molecule Donor Materials for Solution-processed Organic Solar Cells. Chinese Chemical Letters, 2017, 28,2065-2077.
4. Li H.1, Wu Q.1, Wei Z., et al. Liquid-Crystalline Small Molecules for Nonfullerene Solar Cells with High Fill Factors and Power Conversion Efficiencies. Adv. Energy Mater., 2019, 9, 1803175.
5. Zhang Z.1, Wu Q.1, Deng D., Wei Z., et al. The Post-treatment Effects on Open Circuit Voltages and Device Performances in a High Efficiency All-small-molecule Organic Solar Cell. J. Mater. Chem. C, 2020, 15385.